Especially tailor made for the beach loving travelers a unique and memorable experience with city tours and lovely Elephants.
- Explore the Kandy City and view the tooth relic at the temple.Explore the Kandy City and view the tooth relic at the temple.
- Interact with the lovely animals of Pinnawala
- Elephant Orphanage Explore Colombo and its cultural, religious, and nature sites
- Relax on the white sand beaches of the south coast.
Day 01: Arrival Colombo, Transfer to Kandy and city Tour (By Car)
- Upon arrival, Welcome by Lanka Holidays.Net tour guide displaying a signboard with your name.Upon arrival, Welcome by Lanka Holidays.Net tour guide displaying a signboard with your name.
- Transfer to your hotel in Kandy.
- In the afternoon commence a city tour start drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe.
- Visit the Kandy town and bazaar, the arts & crafts centre and a gem museum and a lapidary.
- In the afternoon visit Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- You will also visit the Kandy Garrison cemetery - this beautifully kept garden cemetery was founded in 1817 for the internment of British-era colonists and is managed by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
- Finally visit a gem factory where you will see gems of all types that are found in Sri Lanka .Finally you will see artisans in a workroom where you will see several people who are cutting and polishing the gems.
- In the evening watch a cultural show featuring the exotic traditional dances of Sri Lanka.
- Return to hotel and overnight at Kandy.
Day 02: Visit Elephant orphanage and Spice Garden (By Car)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which is home for about 90 elephants, out of which some are baby elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild.
- Thereafter proceed to Bentota.
- En route visit a Spice Garden in Mawanella Spice Garden at Matale and see the luscious Cinnamons, Cardamons, Pepper plants etc. You can also purchase your requirements of spices. You can have Srilankan style home made lunch at the Spice Garden if interested.
- Overnight at Bentota.
Day 03: Relax on the beach (By Car)
- Relax on the beach.
- Return to hotel and overnight at Bentota.
Day 04: Colombo City Tour (By Car)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Proceed to Colombo.
- In the afternoon commence a sightseeing tour of Colombo, - A drive through the city will take you to the Fort and Pettah - the commercial area of the city and tree-lined Colombo - 07 Cinnamon Gardens. The Hindu Temple at Sea Street, lined with goldsmith's shops, the Dutch Church at Wolfendhal, dating back to 1749. The Independence Hall, B.M.I.C.H, see the replica of Avukana Buddha, the Independence Square and Gangarama Temple.
- Return to hotel and overnight at Colombo.
Day 05: Departure (By Car)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Check out from Hotel and Transfer to Airport.